The Miss Pre Teen Nevada International pageant is an official state preliminary pageant of the Miss Pre Teen International pageant. The Miss Pre Teen International Pageant introduces young women aged 10-12 to the wonderful world of pageantry. With a special focus on the accomplishments and community involvement of the young women who participate in the pageant, the Miss Pre Teen Nevada International pageant highlights the powerful and positive impact young women have in the world. Espousing the mission of the International Pageant system—To Make a Difference—we encourage young women to find their passion, promote their platform, and take their place among the role models of the world. This division offers two crowns: Miss Pre Teen Nevada International and Miss Pre Teen Silver State International. Both titleholders will be representing Nevada at the Miss Pre Teen International Pageant.
To be considered for the title of Miss Pre Teen Nevada International, you must meet the following conditions:
- She must either be:
- a citizen of the United States of America
- OR a legal resident of Nevada (six-month residency in Nevada before July 1 of the competition year)
- OR work, participate in community service, attend school/college
- OR parent(s) own property in Nevada
- OR was born in Nevada
- She must be between the ages of 10 and 12 years old as of July 1 of the competition year.
- She must have the capability of fulfilling the obligations of the title of Miss Pre Teen Nevada International
- She must be of good moral character
- She must have never been married
- She must never have given birth, not currently be pregnant, nor have any children
The cost of entry to compete for the title of Miss Pre Teen Nevada International is $300.