The Ms. Nevada International pageant is the newest addition to the Nevada International Pageants. Established to showcase the contributions that women of all backgrounds can make to society, we invite all women 21 and older to join us in changing the world. With a special focus on the accomplishments, community involvement, and life experience of the women who participate in the pageant, the Ms. Nevada International pageant highlights the powerful and positive impact women have in the world. Espousing the mission of the International Pageant System—To Make a Difference—we encourage women to find their passion, promote their platform, and take their place among the role models of the world.
To be considered for the title of Ms. Nevada International, a woman must meet the following conditions:
- She must either be:
- a citizen of the United States of America
- OR a legal resident of Nevada (six-month residency in Nevada before July 1 of competition year)
- OR work, participate in community service, attend school/college, own property in Nevada
- OR was born in Nevada
- She must have the capability of fulfilling the obligations of the title of Ms. Nevada International
- She must be of good moral character
- She must not have been convicted of a felony
- She must be older that 21 years old on July 1 of competition year
- Having children is NOT a requirement for contestant eligibility
- Having divorces or separations does NOT affect eligibility
The cost of entry to compete for the title of Ms. Nevada International is $400.