The Miss Teen Nevada International pageant is an official state preliminary pageant of the Miss Teen International pageant. The Miss Teen International Pageant showcases the many talents and strengths of teens aged 13 to 18. With a special focus on the accomplishments and community involvement of the young women who participate in the pageant, the Miss Teen Nevada International pageant highlights the powerful and positive impact young women have in the world. Espousing the mission of the International Pageant system—To Make a Difference—we encourage young women to find their passion, promote their platform, and take their place among the role models of the world.
To be considered for the title of Miss Teen Nevada International, you must meet the following conditions:
- She must either be:
- a citizen of the United States of America
- OR a legal resident of Nevada (six-month residency in Nevada before July 1 of competition year)
- OR work, participate in community service, attend school/college
- OR parent(s) own property in Nevada
- OR was born in Nevada
- She must be between the ages of 13 and 18 as of July 1 of competition year
- She must have the capability of fulfilling the obligations of the title of Miss Nevada International
- She must be of good moral character
- She must not have been convicted of a felony
- She must have never been married
- She must never have given birth, not currently be pregnant, nor have any children
The cost of entry to compete for the title of Miss Teen Nevada International is $600.