To be considered for the title of Miss Princess Nevada International, you must meet the following conditions:
- She must be:
- a legal resident of Nevada (six-month residency in Nevada before July 1 of the competition year)
- OR work, participate in community service, attend school/college
- OR parent(s) own property in Nevada
- OR was born in Nevada
- She must be between the ages of 4 and 6 years old as of July 1 of the competition year.
- She must have the capability of fulfilling the obligations of the title of Miss Princess Nevada International
- She must be of good moral character
The cost of entry to compete for the title of Miss Princess Nevada International is $200.