To be considered for the title of Miss Pre Teen Nevada International, you must meet the following conditions:
- She must be:
- a citizen of the United States of America, and
- a legal resident of Nevada (six-month residency in Nevada before July 1 of the competition year)
- OR work, participate in community service, attend school/college
- OR parent(s) own property in Nevada
- OR was born in Nevada
- She must be between the ages of 10 and 12 years old as of July 1 of the competition year.
- She must have the capability of fulfilling the obligations of the title of Miss Pre Teen Nevada International
- She must be of good moral character
- She must have never been married
- She must never have given birth, not currently be pregnant, nor have any children
The cost of entry to compete for the title of Miss Pre Teen Nevada International is $300.